Martin Funeral, Cremation & Tribute Services is currently seeking a Funeral Director to join our team of funeral service professionals. This is highly responsible professional work performed under the general direction of the Funeral Home Manager. This position requires the ability to work independently and in a team environment, make accurate and timely decisions, and possess excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
• Meeting with at-need families to make funeral arrangements that will deliver the Martin experience.
• Create and facilitate the Martin experience.
• Lead and or assist with visitations and/or services.
• Perform embalming duties as necessary.
• Direct activities of funeral attendants and other employees in the funeral home.
Please email your resume to email@example.com
Completion of a degree at an accredited mortuary college.
Must meet all licensing requirements in Michigan as required by law.
Valid driver’s license